Monday, December 14, 2009

The Purpose of My Blog


This semester, my fifth semester of college, I decided to take a writing class for my major. Writing for Mass Media to be exact. I wanted to experience different kinds of writing and that is what was done. We created these blogs in order to publish our stories and put them out in the public. I definitely learned more than I thought I would. Considering there was only 5 of us taking this course, we learned from each other and critisized one another's work, only to their benefit, of course. I plan to keep my blog up in case there are other things I would like to write and put on this site. I now know that you can have a terrible first draft, but that's the point...you get to revise your work and fix whatever is wrong, hopefully making it better. Thank you Mrs. Worthington, you were such a big help!

No comments:

Post a Comment